This module is for international use for nominal 110VAC power systems. It has IEC Male/Female plugs at the ends of the enclosure. It provides a 110VAC switched connection to the device(s) that needs to be power cycled when the External Serial PC Watchdog times out.
- Switched outlet is normally on. It turns off under control from the External Serial PC Watchdog
- Input voltage range of 100-140VAC - 50 or 60 Hz
- Capable of switching 10A load.
- Green LED to indicate power is on.
- FCC-A, CE, TUV, CAN/CSA, RoHS
- Indoor use only
- Connects to the External Serial PC watchdog via a standard RJ-11 telco cable
- Includes 3 Foot (1M) Male/Female IEC power cable